Job Title: Administration Clerk
Vacancy Number: GB08593
What we're looking for
The candidate will part of the KN Drink Logistics. Our commitment to building operational excellence through continuous improvement and developing our talented people is key to helping us deliver as promised.
What you'll do
· Stock Control.
· Maintain Stock Integrity in the warehouse through daily Perpetual Inventory.
· Maintain system and warehouse hygiene.
· Reconcile physical and system stock when required.
· Liaise with the warehouse to ensure returns are reconciled and cleared.
· Goods In Processing.
· Coordinate back loading of ullage onto supplier vehicles with Yard team.
· Create orders for all outbound work streams
What you'll bring
· Good commercial experience gained in admin within a warehouse / stock environment or similar is essential.
· Must be PC literate, with previous SAP experience (essential) and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Must possess good communication skills, both written and oral.
· Must be able to multitask and work in a small team.
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>