Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
Admin Manager supervise the overall office administration activities, including but not limit to supervising staff, planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
· Supervise the work of office, administrative, or document counter employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
· Monitor inventory levels, and requisition or purchase supplies as needed
· Arrange for necessary maintenance and repair work.
· Plan layouts of stockrooms, or other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors pertaining to items stored.
· Develop and/or update procedures, policies, and standards.
· Plan for and coordinate office services such as equipment and supply acquisition and organization, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, and housekeeping services.
· Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, and other information required by management or governmental agencies.
· Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
· Ensure the hygiene & tidy & safety at front desk office.
· Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, in & out going mail, and kitchen; establishing work schedules.
Your Skills and Experiences
· College or Bachelor degree
· 2 - 5 years experience in similar positions, experienced in multinational companies is preferable
· Customer oriented (external and internal)
· Be proactive and a good team player / leadership skill
· Proficiency in Microsoft office
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.","industry":"Logistics