We are looking for a professional and dynamic Accounts Receivable Representative, ready jump into a new opportunity in our Montreal office!
You will be assisting with day to day Credit decisions.
• Responsible for managing your Accounts Receivable portfolio;
• Ensuring compliance with A/R and ICS working controls;
• Responsible for controlling Credit Excess and maintaining it to a minimum;
• Coordinating communication with Branch and Department Managers;
• Liaise with the National Credit team for ultimate escalation of credit situations with external and internal customers;
• Ensure that credit goals are achieved; and accurate business records and sound bookkeeping procedures are maintained;
• Develop, analyze and report regularly;
• Other duties as may be assigned to you by the company
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent with accounting skills
· 2+ years of experience in financial environment
· Experience in logistics, freight forwarding, distribution or warehouse financial environment an advantage
· Highly motivated, curious, creative, ability to work independently
· Very strong MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
· High level of analytical ability
· In depth understanding of financial and accounting concepts
· Ability to operate in a matrix environment and to effectively communicate at multiple levels within the business
· Good communication skills
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment /interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.