Kuehne + Nagel Turkey is looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven and motivated personality to support the accounting team in the high paced day-to-day activities.
As an Accounts Receivable - Collector you will be responsible of contacting debtors and claim outstanding debts towards their creditors to make sure that the money owed is recovered as soon as possible.
· Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts and planning course of action to recover outstanding payments
· Locating and contacting debtors to inquire of their payment status
· Negotiating payoff deadlines or payment plans
· Handling questions or complaints as well as creating trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
· Investigating and resolving discrepancies
· Updating account status and database regularly
· Alerting superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
· Complying with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
· Coordinating with AR team in monthly closing process to ensure the adherence of deadlines and ensuring all business processes to be followed as per KN systems/guidelines and working instructions
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor's degree in related fields
· 3-5 years of experience in accounting with in depth knowledge of credit and receivables accounting
· Proficient in MS Office Applications and PC Skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
· Good judgement skills
· Commercial minded and customer oriented
· Very good spoken and written English and Arabic is a must.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel you can demonstrate your personal and professional attributes. And you will have countless opportunities for further development. Benefit from the comprehensive offers provided by a global market leader and contribute your ideas on how we can continue to get a little better every day. You can be sure: Your opinion counts.","industry":"Logistics