Kuehne + Nagel Turkey is looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven and motivated personality to support the accounting team in the high paced day-to-day activities
You will be responsible for handling the overall activities and operations in the account payable function. As well as, ensure timely payments of vendor accounts by maintaining accurate financial records and control reports.
· Monitor unacknowledged invoices.
· Reconciliate supplier statements.
· Analyse and review all incoming invoices before payment process.
· Plan and execute of Vendor payment runs.
· Manag the accuracy of the Vendor database.
· Communicate and Negotiate with suppliers for credit terms or extended credit terms.
· Coordinate with the countries for their queries.
· Eliminate Accounts Payable debit balances and credit notes.
· On board suppliers on trade shift.
· Register supplier for supplier financing.
· Assist diferent Kuehne + Nagel with their queries and month end tasks.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor's degree within Financial Studies or similar is a big plus.
· 2-3 years of experience in accounting with in depth knowledge of financial standards, principles and procedures.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications and PC Skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details.
· Good judgement skills.
· Commercial minded and customer oriented.
· Very good spoken and written Arabic and English is a must.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel you can demonstrate your personal and professional attributes. And you will have countless opportunities for further development. Benefit from the comprehensive offers provided by a global market leader and contribute your ideas on how we can continue to get a little better every day. You can be sure: Your opinion counts.","datePosted":"2019-08-29T00:00:00.000Z