We are looking for Accounts Payable Accountant to join our team in Antwerp.
Your RoleYou will be part of the Accounts Payable team within our Finance department. Within Accounts Payable, you follow up on the incoming invoices, preparation of payments, communication with our suppliers as well as the business and our shared service center. You will create reports that facilitate a smooth purchase to pay process. You will support suppliers to submit e-invoices to Kuehne+Nagel.
- Operational execution of supplier accounting
- Control, registration and follow-up of all incoming invoices
- Timely payment of suppliers
- You carefully and quickly solve problems with invoice and supplier verification
- Maintenance of supplier balances
- VAT check and correction
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor Accountancy or equivalent through experience.
- Professional experience with supplier accounting is required.
- You have a 'hands-on' mentality and can work in a team as well as independently.
- You are accurate and analytical.
- Speaks Dutch and English fluently.