Do you have a good understanding of accounting, IFRS and Swedish accounting regulations? Are you motivated to lead the process of closing the books, support in creating annual reports, and conduct appropriate tax reporting? Then join us as a Accounting Expert and help us power the accounting and auditing processes for a growing dynamic organization!
Your RoleAs Accounting Expert, embedded in an experienced team, you will play a key role in supporting to manage the monthly and yearly accounting and auditing processes to ensure the ongoing financial stability of Kuehne + Nagel Sweden. As long as you have the foundations in place, you will have plenty of opportunities for growth and learning on the job. You will have the chance to grow into the role to be able to handle and maintain an overview of the closing processes of A/R, A/P and G/L. As well as reporting results for both P/L and B/S every month to our group headquarters. Furthermore, reporting tax and VAT to tax authorities will be a normal part of your work tasks. Over time, you will grow into being the contact person for external auditors and will assume full responsibility for the audit process. As well, a vital part of the job is to support the transactional accounting (A/P & A/R) team with advice and process support.
Your Responsibilities• Secure proper and high quality internal and external reporting and system registration, and other relevant reporting.
• Support and partly lead month end closing procedures.
• Report results both P/L and B/S every month to group headquarters in Switzerland.
• Report tax and VAT to tax authorities and report statistics to SCB.
• Identify important tactical and operational priorities and make efficient decisions. Involve relevant stakeholders when necessary.
• Improve quality and efficiency for own area of responsibility by utilizing internal processes, resources, systems, and competencies.
• Be the contact person for external auditors and assume responsibility for the audit process.
• Prepare annual reports to Bolagsverket and file income tax reports to tax authorities. Communicating externally with customers and Credit Risk partners
• Maintain Internal communication with sales and operations, as well as corporate treasury
• Support transactional accounting (A/P & A/R) team with advice and process to excel efficiently.
Your Skills and Experiences• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Auditing or Finance or equivalent vocational qualification
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting and/or Auditing
• A good level of communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders and have difficult conversations where necessary
• Process-oriented with an interest in continual development and improvement
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks on time
• Fluency in written and spoken English in a business context, fluency in Swedish is a requirement.