Accounting and Payroll Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities
· University degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance or Business Administration
· Good knowledge of Turkish GAAP, Turkish Tax, and Accounting requirements as well as Social Security and basic Turkish Labor Law
· Experienced in general accounting for 3-5 years
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
· Experienced in Transfer Pricing reporting
· Knowledge of Logo accounting and Payroll software is an asset
· Knowledge e-applications such as e-invoice, e-ledger etc.
· Military service must be completed for male candidates
· SMMM qualification is an asset
Your skills and experience
· Reviewing & Controlling daily accounting transactions
· Performing month end/quarter end/year end statutory closing activities
· Performing adjustments between Turkish GAAP and IFRS
· Preparing tax declarations (VAT, Withholding tax, Stamp Tax, Income tax, Prepaid Tax) and VAT refund reports
· Performing e-ledger submission to the tax office
· Preparing the monthly payroll
· Coordination and communication with tax offices
· Following legislative changes and implementing when applicable
Good reasons to join
We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts. Join our team and provide successful impulses within the Kuehne + Nagel organization.
Applicants must possess the above experience and skill set in order to be considered for this role. Apply online ensuring that an up to date CV is attached to your application.
Please note that CV's only submitted through the KN Careers platform will be considered.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight , airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req34809