Are you ready to develop your career in Finance Team? Our finance team is the backbone of our rapidly growing business and provide crucial support in controlling costs and ensuring profitability. Come to join us in Foshan.
In this role, you have overall responsibility for the financial management of the branch, including working capital management, cash flowing planning, And you need to be responsible for correct accounting and reporting to cluster financial team as well as the preparation of the audited financial statements.
· To ensure all accounting data are booked into the accounting systems on time and correctly for assigned branch.
· To ensure a healthy cash flow by managing working capital effectively in the branch.
· To control the credit period and monitor the status of outstanding receivables.
· To check the business data and accounting data are aligned.
· To ensure compliance with local tax rules and regulations.
· To support business units in developing business under company financial guideline.
Your Skills and Experiences
This person must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude to work under pressure. They will show a strong attention to details and sensitivity with financial figures. They should have good leadership skills to lead finance team to contribute value to local organization. And a good team work spirit is also a must to better work together with other BUs and FUs. Proficency in English is preferred.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in service-oriented individuals who understand the importance of providing an excellent customer experience. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, international exposure and a rewarding career in logistics. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is a global leader in logistics, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","industry":"Logistics