I'm a Fitness and Health coach running my own business and I'm looking for someone who loves social media, taking photos, videos and would like to get some experience as an assistant.
The hours are very flexible.
When applying please specify which days of the week /weekend you are available and when are you ready to start.
What you will be doing:
- taking photos for my social media
- taking videos for my social media
- posting on social media
- dealing with fitness and health content
- editing videos
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn with a professional mind set.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Passionate about the fitness industry.
- Solid understanding of the different social networks.
- Knowledge of using video and photo editing programs.
- Friendly and positive team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be based in London.
Intern will require their own laptop/phone to work on.
Internship will be unpaid for 10 weeks ith a review at that point, also possibility of extending the internship.