An exciting internship opportunity has opened at King Content, a leading content marketing agency based in Central London.
We are looking for an editorial and social media intern to assist the team with rolling out content marketing campaigns for a portfolio of high profile B2B clients. Our internships are different. You won’t be expected to go on endless coffee runs but you will get exposure to real-life work. You can’t put a price on that.
This is what you’ll be helping with:
• Creation and coordination of content and social media calendars
• Proof-reading and sub-editing
• Uploading content to digital platforms
• Image sourcing
• Assisting with the team’s administration
• Helping out on ad-hoc events and projects when required
• Assisting with social media content creation and uploading to social platforms
• Community management on social channels
• Monitoring and reporting on content engagement
The ideal intern will be passionate about marketing (especially content marketing), have excellent writing skills (including grammar, spelling and punctuation), and good attention to detail. Ideally you’ll be proactive, not afraid to put your hand up to help out or think about ‘what’s next’.
Experience of content creation (e.g. a blog) would be a bonus. You will be highly organised and willing to work in a fast-paced environment where teamwork is essential. If you have a love of writing and an interest in digital marketing, we would love to hear from you.
The internship is for a 3 month period, working two days per week, so you must be able to commit to that. As an internship, it is unpaid but we provide daily expenses for food and travel. And if you’re a superstar it may lead to bigger things!
How to apply:
To apply for the role, please send a short cover letter and your CV
Please note: Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants for this internship only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Start date August 7th 2017 or as soon as possible after.