TALENT ACQUISITION ASSOCIATE
As the Talent Acquisition Associate your role is to support with the recruitment life cycle and talent attraction for Saint Laurent retail stores within the UK and Netherlands region. The Talent Acquisition Associate will attract candidates by networking, sourcing and headhunting and acting as brand ambassador.
Reporting to the HR Manager UK & NL, you will work closely together in order to deliver an efficient, streamlined recruitment process to the retail teams and key business partners, whilst creating a talent pool for the future.
· 360 project management of the Saint Laurent retail recruitment cycle – including drafting job descriptions, posting roles, screening/interviewing candidates, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, providing candidate feedback
· Source and headhunt candidates directly using designated recruitment websites - LinkedIn, job boards, whilst building external and internal networks to identify suitable candidates
· Manage the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) ensuring the system is kept up to date and all applications are screened accordingly
· Co-ordinate and facilitate Saint Laurent Assessment Days
· Conduct competency based interviews and screen candidates
· Manage and update recruitment logs in order to track recruitment data
· Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the store in order to understand their business needs
· Develop a good understanding of the brand culture and DNA in order to identify suitable talent
· Map the luxury market creating talent pools for key roles
· Drive direct sourcing for retail recruitment & selection
· Provide progress reports in order to track recruitment
· Work closely with the wider Saint Laurent HR team and Kering HR & Talent Acquisition community
· Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally