As the Social Media and Content Coordinator, you will play an integral role within the Social and Content team as well as working across departments with our e-commerce, creative, marketing and licensing teams. On hand to coordinate in the smooth running of day-to-day activities across social and online outlets from Instagram to our e-commerce website, you will also lead, develop and drive our social media strategy.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
· Day to day general social media practises working closely with the Social Media Assistant.
· Calendar management / copywriting.
· Implementing and maintaining our social media marketing strategy.
· Researching and developing relationships with influencers / talent.
· Overseeing execution of customer care alongside Social Media Assistant and implementing and maintaining community management strategy.
· Working closely with our Chinese team and supporting social strategy for Chinese channels (Weibo/WeChat)
· Generating content ideas for editorial stories and social activations.
· Proofing and managing the co-ordination of analytics and reporting.
· Briefing of stories, assets and any ad-hoc requests to our creative team.
· Co-ordinating social media activations alongside wider team for large projects and at events i.e Paris Fashion week.