Description de l'offre
An Exciting Opportunity to join our New Flagship Boutique on Bond Street.
To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our on brand focus. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
· To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
· An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
· To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
· Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
· Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
· Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
· To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
· Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
· Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
· Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
· To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
Skills and Experience Required
· A minimum of three years experience in a similar role
· Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
· Ability to initiate contact and communication
· Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
· Able to work in fast paced environments
· A strong team player and considerate of colleagues