SAINT LAURENT - WW Influence Assistant Intern H/F
Stage Paris 01 Louvre (Paris) Sales
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
- Assisting the team with logistics around shows & events
- Supporting with sample tracking & giftings
- Assisting with talent search & castings
- Reporting & Benchmarking
You will be in contact with internal and external partners worldwide.
- Digital savvy, with a strong interest in social media trends on Instagram & TikTok
- Experienced with Keynote, Powerpoint & Excel
- Hands-on & quick learner
- Fluent in English & French. Another language is a plus
- Previous experience in Influence/PR is a plus.
Internship to meet in March 2023.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
· Full time