ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Store Director who will report to Retail Manager as part of our dynamic team.
The Store Director is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals. He/she represents the Company and is a proactive professional who guarantees compliance with all procedures set by Headquarters and aimed at managing Store Staff and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
· Responsible for the daily operations of the store
· Establish and maintain the highest standard of store environment thus providing exemplary customer service
· Deploy Retail Excellence culture at store level
· Formulate and implement strategies to achieve sales targets
· Ensure optimal store organization (product, process, people) consistent with business strategy
· Identify, recruit, lead, motivate and develop the store team
· Create the right environment to ensure team and individual development
· Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
· Ensure the deployment of all the HQs guidelines, rules and processes
· Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR
· Ideally a university graduate with 6 - 8 years of retail sales / store operations experience, which at least 3 years at managerial level
· A background in luxury goods or premium fashion with an established client base preferred
· Strong sense of high-end fashion
· Experience / knowledge in visual merchandising and promotions is a definite advantage but not essential
· With leader charisma, patient, detail oriented, and organized
· Adaptability, openness, risk taking and dynamic
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
SAINT LAURENT (SINGAPORE) PTE LIMITED