ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Stock Associate who will report to Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Siam Paragon Store.
Contribute to increase store turnover by participating to the merchandise flow management within the store and strictly follow all internal procedures in terms of logistics.
· Follow-up and control the monthly turning inventories and specific action plans
· Receive, check, label and store all merchandise being received
· Organise and maintain all stock areas, ensuring that they are kept neat and tidy and in accordance with Company guidelines
· Check in and handle all transfers
· Handle all administrative procedures related to the merchandise flow
· Prepare and pack all ready-to-be-shipped products, as well as handle all administrative parts
· Prepare and ship all returned merchandise to the outlets and warehouse
· Prepare the annual inventory and look for any discrepancies
· Ensure that the image of the store is in line with corporate standards
· Guarantee excellent customer experience during after sales process
· Support the management in all the store processes compliance and follow-up
· Actively support and assist team members
· Liaise with the Inventory Controller to ensure minimal stock discrepancies
· Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Previous experience within a stock department
· Excellent interpersonal skills, sense of organization and the ability to manage priorities
· Good IT skills
· Adaptability, responsiveness and a dynamic can-do attitude
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
SAINT LAURENT (THAILAND) CO. LTD