ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a (Senior) Digital Marketing Executive-contractor who will report to Marketing Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will conduct the brand’s social & digital platforms’ performance in mainland China, managing brand assets cross social accounts and search brand zone, Tmall brandzone; developing qualitative contents with digital media & influencers, to strengthen the brand visibility and alignment cross all digital marketing channels.
· To manage and work closely with TP for Tmall platform brandzone management to ensure KPI delivery
· To manage brand’s owned social accounts content and follower recruitment & management.
· To build partnership with premier digital media and influencers to drive brand awareness and expand product visibility through partners’ social and digital platforms
· Identify key social media platforms for brand digital advertising & content campaign, to present the brand creativity and amplify brand awareness
· To proofread the website product content with global calendar and develop plan to drive traffic to e-Comm business on daily & campaign basis
· Stand for brand protection and strong campaign presence on search brand zone, with coordination of e-Comm PPC’s practice;
· Develop the brand zone on Wechat eco system to drive consistent traffic to Brand Wechat e-comm Mini Program and follower recruitment
· Develop the functional analysis reports for all digital marketing activities, evaluate the results and conduct regular market study.
· Education background: High Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Communication or any other related discipline
· Minimum three-year relevant experience, especially Ecom related
· Must demonstrate exceptional computer skills and software application proficiency such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word, China Word Processing and photoshop (not top priority, but ideal)
· Attentive to details
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Capability to handle multi-tasks
· Positive to embrace changes and ad hoc tasks
· Work independently with team collaboration spirit
· Respect deadline
· Good written and conversational English
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)
YVES SAINT LAURENT (SHANGHAI) TRADING LIMITED