ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Store Director, the Sales Assistant contributes actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
A Business Developper:
Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
A Team Player:
Participate in maintaining a positive work environment
A Brand Promoter:
Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally
Ensure that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards
Guarantee excellent customer experience
A Process Supporter:
Support the Management in all the store processes compliance and follow-up
· Commitment to take part in an innovative project
· Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
· Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability
· Adaptability, Natural Curiosity, Authenticity
· Availability, reactivity
· Open-minded and/or creativity driven
· Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
· A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
· Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
· Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
· A willingness to learn and improve
· A 2.0/ digital approach
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)
SAINT LAURENT GREECE S.A.