ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Involve in 360 degrees of HR related tasks in the region, with a strong focus on Recruitment, Administration, People Relations, in collaboration with local KERING HR. While delivering a high level of service in terms of HR activities, ensure that all our employees follow and respect internal HR procedures. Respect and continuously demonstrate the Saint Laurent brands values and other brands and, engage and enable our employees to win and to promote excellence.
Assisting all the Human Resources related work including the followings:
Recruitment Process/ Data input/ filling/ saving/ General Administration
DATA management (Resume/ Offer Letter/ Resignation/ Transfer)
Hiring Process of Store Staff Level: Recruitment Process
Timing of Store Opening and Expansion – Select & Negotiate Advertisements - Interview Setting (HR -> Retail/ Store Dir. -> HRD) – Result Info – Offer Letter (Shared Office) – Department Store Registration – G1 – Uniform – Orientation Ticket Arrangement – Lunch arrangement
WorkDay DATA Management
New Graduates’ Recruitment
Hiring: RESUME – Interview Schedule (venue + resume copy) – Result info to Candidate within 2 weeks
Resignation: Distribute Form/ Communicate with Managers/ Collect and Confirm the Last working day and resignation date/ Exit Interview
Personal File Management: Interact with Shared Office (Resume/ Signed Offer Letter/ Personal Info Data)
Record History of Candidate Interview, Entry, Transfer, Promotion, Resignation & Analysis of HR KPI
Monthly Store Staff List Update (For Retail/ Office/ Store) + Future Anticipation (3 months advance)
Monthly TASK & Report:
GUCCI ONE REQUEST/ ATTENDANCE CHECK/ UNIFORM ORDER
Recruitment Budgeting/ Cost Control & Management
· Bachelor’s degree education
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position in HR at an international environment
· Brand ambassador & act according to the brand values
· Passionate about fashion and retail, service oriented, curious, and authentic
· Native Japanese/ English (Business preferred)
· Good understanding of luxury business and with International/ Cross Functional experience will be an asset
· Creative, proactive, details-minded and with good problem-solving skills engaging with others, taking risks
· Resourceful and possess strong communication skills in people relations, retail environment and HR activities
· Analytical mindset and appetence for figures (Analyzing vs Budget/ LY)
· PC Skill: Excel (Pivot & VLOOKUP), Word, PowerPoint
· System: WORK DAY, BULAS、LINKEDIN
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING JAPAN LIMITED