A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way.
Richard Ginori is an expression of excellence in Italy and in the world in the high artistic manufacture of porcelain, able to combine craftsmanship, creativity and attention to progress. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant as part of our dynamic store in Rome.
You will be part of our store in Rome and provide customers with top quality service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as increase brand loyalty by acting as a “Richard Ginori ambassador\', communicating the philosophy and culture of the Brand.
Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
How you will contribute
· Provide exceptional customer service by greeting, listening to and assisting customers, exceeding expectations while demonstrating excellent knowledge of the products and Richard Ginori history in accordance with selling guidelines
· Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories
· Discuss with clients and give advice on general trends and developments in the luxury market, demonstrating passion for luxury products
· Build and strengthen customer relationships, adapting to different nationalities and personalities, always putting the customers at ease
· Capture meaningful customer data and information according to the Company tools, in order to connect with the client, build relationships and personalize future client developments
· Guarantee achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business
· Foster open and constructive communication with fellow colleagues, always being collaborative and proposing effective solutions
· Contribute to visual display upkeep of products in accordance with Richard Ginori visual standards
· Contribute to the daily operations of the store by maintaining a suitable quantity of products in the store, in line with Company policies and procedures
· Ensure product replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise following RichardGinori standards and policies
· Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise
Who you are
· A salesperson with proven experience in the field of luxury, with strong commercial awareness and client facing attitude
· Passionate about Ginori products with strong knowledge of market and luxury trends
· Able to drive and exceed personal/store goals
· Accurate and attentive to details
· Flexible and able to adapt to different customers
· A great team player with good listening skills, able to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues
· An excellent communicator with the ability to multitask
· Able to work with a flexible schedule centered on business needs which includes weekends and holidays
· Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Negozi Richard Ginori S.r.l.