Alexander McQueen are in search of an engaging and proactive in-house Recruitment Advisor, to join at a key and exciting moment for the house. Assisting the HRBPs across Corporate, Design and Retail functions, the role offers the opportunity to support the end-to-end recruitment cycle across the business, from brief through to offer – attracting top talent for our teams in our London Head Office and UK stores.
You will play in invaluable role in effectively delivering the recruitment strategy and maximising the candidate experience throughout.
· Undertake CV screening for corporate, design and retail roles – shortlisting profiles as appropriate
· Support in carrying out first stage interviews where appropriate (in person of Skype/ telephone)
· Assist in scheduling interviews for both HR and the business
· Work to drive down recruitment costs through talent mapping and utilising multiple channels to source and attract the best talent
· Effectively partner with external Recruitment consultants where required, and establishing terms of business
· Assist in the roll out and coaching of managers with a new Workday Applicant Tracking System (ATS) being deployed, embedding best practice
· Take ownership of the recruitment process, budget tracker, talent pipelining and holding regular status meetings to ensure constant progress
· Liaising with various stakeholders in the business – both across Retail and Corporate, understanding recruitment needs
· Efficiently respond to candidate and business enquiries in a timely and professional manner; acting as brand ambassador, representing the house at all times
· Support in various recruitment and talent projects as required