About Us Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands. We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle. Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Finance Specialist, who will report to the Finance Manager, as part of our Middle East subsidiary based in Dubai.
How you will contribute
· Posting journal entries, reconciling accounts and maintaining a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules
· Being exposed to the Accounts Receivable, Cash Application and Accounts Payable areas and assisting with processing transactions and preparing reconciliations
· Supporting the Finance Manager on monthly and year-end close.
· Assisting with annual audit requests
· Collecting and analyzing financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements for management.
· Building recurring reports from scratch to measure performance and business KPIs to support the Sales Team
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with team-members, various departments, and headquarter
Who you are
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline
· Basic accounting knowledge is essential
· Recently graduated or max 1 year of experience
· Basic Excel and computer skills (V-lookups, SumIF, Pivot Table Management)
· Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and BPC is a plus.
· A team player willing to help with a positive attitude
· Strong communication skills, eager to learn, dedicated, diligent, highly organized, and reliable.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
· Able to work flexible hours during month end and year end closes.
· Curious and fast learner
· Strong and genuine team player, able to keep calm under pressure
· Fluency in English
· Arabic is a plus
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
· Full time
· Afrique / Moyen-Orient
· United Arab Emirates