Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and High-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Key Accounts Customer Service Coordinator who will report to the Customer Service Supervisor based out of our Bridgewater, NJ office.
You will be responsible to work as the Customer Service Coordinator for the Key Accounts Customer Service team by coordinating their activities with the objective to maintain and further enhance the Customer Service Experience, meeting both organizational and operational targets in order to maximize business opportunities.
How you will contribute:
· Coordinate the Key Accounts Customer Service Team
· Coordinate priorities and deadlines of the CS KA Team
· Monitor service standards against CS KA & Channel KPIs
· Ensure the entire CS KA Team has proper training and identify areas of opportunities
· Dedicated Specialty Tasks
· Manage assigned accounts proactively and in an innovative fashion
· Monitor order portfolio and backorders always ensuring a clean slate
· Monitor CRM tickets ensuring timely completion and proper resolution
· Monitor return portfolio and return corrections in compliance with the KA Return Policy
· Spearhead the Weekly Sales Operations & Sales agenda and its execution
· Update and maintain the CS KA on-boarding training guide
· Ensure CS KA dedicated scripts are updated and proactively shared with the CS KA Team
· Support sales events with alignment on the respective Rules of Engagements and Order Collection
· Update the KA Price Lists when changes occur
· Train and communicate process enhancements, system efficiencies, procedural changes
· Ensure the necessary resources and tools are in place to deliver quality customer service
· Support the Customer Service Supervisor in devising, implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems to elevate our Luxury Experience Indirectly and Directly
Who you are
· Master's degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience
· Proven experience in both a team leading and Key Accounts management role
· 2+ years of work experience in a B2B account management environment
· In-depth knowledge of B2B customer service principles and practices
· Experience with SAP implementation and/or use of advantage
· Proven working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
· Fluent English
· Team leadership & management
· Clear and open communication
· Problem solving
· Decision making
· Passion and enthusiasm
· Curiosity and innovation
· Initiative and flexibility
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Eyewear USA Inc.