About us Kering Eyewear is the one and only Luxury Eyewear company. Kering Eyewear is part of the Kering Group, a global Luxury group that develops a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry. Founded in 2014, Kering Eyewear is the most relevant player in the Luxury Eyewear market segment. The Company designs, develops and distributes eyewear for a complete and well-balanced portfolio of 17 brands, which includes the Proprietary brands LINDBERG, the undisputed design luxury Danish eyewear company, and Maui Jim, recognized for its outstanding lens technology and distinctive Hawaiian heritage, as well as the Houses brands Gucci, Cartier, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Chloé, Alexander McQueen, Montblanc, Brioni, Dunhill, Boucheron, Pomellato, Alaïa, MCQ and Puma.
The main responsibility of the Credit Specialist is to ensure monies due to Kering Eyewear USA, Inc. are collected within acceptable terms. Our Credit Specialists analyze the payment trends of their assigned accounts to determine what is causing delays and provide recommendations on how to improve them. The Credit Specialist’s responsibility to monitor their accounts and communicate effectively with both internal and external business partners to resolve any issues that may arise.
How you will contribute
· Responsible for the credit and collections for a portfolio of assigned accounts
· Reviews orders on hold and make decisions to release orders within the parameters of the company policy based on account’s payment history and ability to pay within terms; recommend credit limit increases based on same
· Makes collection calls for customers with past due balances
· Builds partnerships with both customers and internal partners; Sales, Sales Support, Customer Service, Distribution Center and other Finance Team members.
· Provides information to Management as soon as issues are identified, enabling the company to mitigate risks.
· Recommend accounts to be placed for collection when necessary
· Updates A/R system with status on past due invoices
· Provides invoice copies and proof of delivery when requested
· Generates monthly statements
· Initiates claims in CRM when notified; follows up on completion
Who you are
· Experienced with Credit, Collections and cash application in a fast pace high volume environment
· Achieves results – meets collection goals
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook required
· SAP experience is preferred
· A self-starter – able to work independently
· Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize work load
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
· Strong communicational skills
· High ethical standards
· Values teamwork and integrity
· Reliable and dependable
· Positive attitude
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
· Full time
· United States of America