A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
The Kering Group Internal Audit department is currently seeking an Internal Auditor to join our dynamic team based in Milan.
You will ensure successful and timely completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of pre-planning and wrap-up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit team. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified findings with Group Internal Audit Deputy Director to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
How you will contribute
· Assist the Group Internal Audit Director in executing the audit plan, and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal audits
· Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully and timely from beginning to end
· Participate in opening meetings with the auditees to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process
· Develop a thorough understanding of business processes in scope for assigned audits. Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the business processes
· Perform audit activities and document audit findings in accordance with professional IIA standards and Kering Internal Audit methodology
· Identify and communicate findings raised, proposing practical and value-added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies
· Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented and based on a complete understanding of the processes, circumstances, and risks
· Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
· Provide value-added advice and support to Corporate and Houses partners on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control is maintained
· Participate in closing meetings with auditees at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for identified issues
· Prepare a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the auditees
· Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization and Houses
· Assist in Ad-Hoc related project where necessary
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Who you are
· Post-secondary graduate in Business, Accounting or Finance
· International profile with a multicultural approach and experiences gained in different countries
· Experienced in the Retail/Luxury industries as a plus
· Knowledgeable of Retail operations
· You have good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
· An excellent communicator at all levels in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
· You have unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with Kering’s culture and values
· Capable of working independently, exceptionally organized and accurate with solid methodological skills and high attention to details
· A strong team player able to reach objectives and work under tight deadlines
· Committed to self-development, problem solver, proactive with a can-do attitude
· Willing to travel Worldwide with high frequency
· You have strong expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of SAP Hana as a plus
· Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French, Cantonese and Mandarin are a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Group Internal Audit team and actively contribute to Kering’s ongoing success and growth. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.