KERING Accountant P2P
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA Sales
About Kering A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
We are currently seeking an Japanese speaking Accountant who will report to the Manager (P2P) of Finance Shared Service- Malaysia as part of our dynamic team.
How you will contribute
· Processing of business expenses (T&E)
· Processing, checking , validating business claim with applicable T&E policy and approval matrix , including receipts handling process
· Prepare / release payment
· 3rd party vendor invoice
· Processing & validate vendor invoice according to applicable policy
· Process payment proposal
· Being the main contact with bank
· In charge of the vendor statement/ intercompany/ P2P’s applicable balance sheet items reconciliation.
· Maintain proper filling and records
· Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
· Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
· Diploma in accounting.
· 2 years working experience
· An independent operator and fast learner
· Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
· Agile and inquisitive
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
· Highly meticulous and a problem solver
· Read, write, speak fluently
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
· Full time