We are currently seeking an GL Accountant who will report to the Finance Manager，Kering Corporate as part of our dynamic team in China.
Good team player and able to work independently. Responsible for committing the reporting deadline with high accuracy in numbers, ensuring the compliance with accounting standards.
The roles and responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
How you will contribute
· Responsible for general voucher preparation and monthly closing, ensure all transactions are booked accurately and timely, prepare both corp. and statutory statements.
· Responsible for accuracy of accounting vouchers and review booked by correlated functions to ensure the compliance with IFRS and PRC accounting standards
· Check and track intercompany transaction
· Coordinate internal monthly closing activities, related entries of GL reviewing
· Administrate and monitor all accounts, prepare monthly BS reconciliation report and follow up on the outstanding items
· Prepare tax calculation and support tax filing process on a monthly basis
· Prepare statistic, other report requested by local bureau on a monthly basis
· Prepare and analyze local and group statutory report
· Support annual external or internal audit and provide related supporting documents
· Other duties and assignments given by line manager
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
· Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting
· At least 3 years working experience in G/L
· Good at MS Office; good Excel skill is a must
· Familiar with local accounting standards and requirements, and tax regulations.
· Good at oral and written English
· Strive to continually improve in all aspects of work.
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· Knowledge and experience of U8 and Oracle Hyperion is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
KERING (CHINA) ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT LTD