Job Title: Inventory Control Graduate Trainee
An exciting graduate opportunity has opened up within the Kering Group, supporting one of the brands' Inventory Control team. The role offers the opportunity to gain a solid foundation in Inventory control, getting closer to our global network of stores, with a primary focus on the Europe region – assisting with first line inventory support enquiries and undertaking inventory analysis.
Working in the Inventory team requires excellent organisation skills, a strong level of attention to detail and an ability to solve complex issues in a fast paced environment. You will need to be proactive and able to think on your feet to manage ever-changing deadlines.
• Receipt and management of inventory invoices
• Daily sales reconciliation and Monthly stock ledgers
• Managing stock adjustments and transfers for and between our directly operated stores
• Support the team in carrying out bi-annual stock-takes across stores, investigate the discrepancies and posting the results
• Coordinate inventory returns to the Company at the end of season
• Assist store management with daily requests (replenishment, customer service enquiries, stock investigations)
• Support our stock controllers (including areas of pride, cycle counts, consignments, negatives, deliveries, receiving issues)
• Assist and provide relevant store training on stock control and inventory management
• Monitor Repair&Damage stock for our stores across the EMEA region
• Provide stock and training support during store openings
• Proactively identify opportunities for the continued development of the inventory department – including report automation and stock analysis