An exciting graduate opportunity has opened up at Alexander McQueen, supporting our Inventory Control team. The role offers the opportunity to gain a solid foundation in Inventory control, getting closer to our global network of stores, with a primary focus on the Europe region – assisting with first line inventory support enquiries and undertaking inventory analysis.
Working in the Inventory team requires excellent organisation skills, a strong level of attention to detail and an ability to solve complex issues in a fast paced environment. You will need to be proactive and able to think on your feet to manage ever-changing deadlines.
· Receipt and management of inventory invoices
· Daily sales reconciliation and Monthly stock ledgers
· Managing stock adjustments and transfers for and between our directly operated stores
· Support the team in carrying out bi-annual stock-takes across stores, investigate the discrepancies and posting the results
· Coordinate inventory returns to the Company at the end of season
· Assist store management with daily requests (replenishment, customer service enquiries, stock investigations)
· Support our stock controllers (including areas of pride, cycle counts, consignments, negatives, deliveries, receiving issues)
· Assist and provide relevant store training on stock control and inventory management
· Monitor Repair&Damage stock for our stores across the EMEA region
· Provide stock and training support during store openings
· Proactively identify opportunities for the continued development of the inventory department – including report automation and stock analysis