The HR Systems Coordinator will support the People Systems Analyst in the implementation, architecture and transition of our global workforce to workday.
· Support with the HR systems implementation projects and designs processes
· Assist with auditing data and processes to ensure accuracy
· Support the HR Systems Analyst with the launch of the HR System by region and roll out of self service
· Develop an understanding of regional HR processes and support configuration of systems to meet needs
· Provide internal and external bench marking on HR processes and tools
· Support with 3rd party integrations and ensures data accuracy
· To provide system administration support ensuring that the system is running at maximum efficiency
· Support the HR Systems Analyst with the management of day to day queries and needs from the employee population. Including managing user accounts, adding/deleting/modifying user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
· Support users with technical queries, providing answers or obtaining solutions from our systems provider.
· Provide advice and guidance to users on processes and procedures
· Induct and train new users in the correct/new uses of the application software
· Responsible for updating documentation of the configuration of the system and creating user manuals as needed
· Supporting and providing training to the business if required
· Help assuring accuracy in people data
· Proactively maintain data integrity
· Upload employee data for USA, Italy, Spain and France in Tm1
Ad Hoc reporting
· Provide monthly HR stats and metrics
· Produce company organisation charts and keep updated
· Create and supply ad hoc reporting and analysis as required