Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
· Minimum of 2-4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
· Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
· Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
· Industry awareness and strong business acumen.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
· Passion for the Fashion Industry.
· Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism.
· Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Sales and Client focused
· Developing/coaching others
· Leading by example
· Relationship builder
· Effective communicator
Gucci America Inc