The Team Coordinator is responsible for providing overall front of house support to the sales team with various sales support, POS, inventory tasks and administrative functions.
He/she will provide, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
· Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store and direct them to an available Sales Associate or Selling Supervisor;
· Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
· Assist Sales Associates in preparing for VIG client appointments, preparing consignments and closing transactions;
· Providing dressing room support to Sales Associate and Client;
· Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
· Understand a customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
· Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
· Packing and providing support during payment process;
· Facilitate store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
· Accurately capture client data required to close transactions per company expectations and following up on any missing and relevant information;
· Packing and providing support during payment.
· Assisting the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
· Assist in store cycle counts, schedule inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director/Operations Manager.
· Escalate all return and exchange paperwork to management on duty for receipt signatures to be captured with daily closing flash paperwork;
· Knowledgeable of all Gucci products and company policies, specifically on credit, sales and customer service.
· At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail, hospitality or customer service;
· Experience with operating POS system, a plus;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
· Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
· Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Gucci America Inc