The mission is to develop, implement and deploy training & coaching to store team. This includes coordinate and agree training objectives and activities with the Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager, conduct training and coaching, monitor and measure the impact in terms of business performance and/or people performance and promoting appropriate learning culture.
· Partner with Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager to analyse and identify specific skills gaps and training needs in line with business requirements and store personnel assessment
· Define training plan, organize and deliver in person training and coaching for store personnel.
· Work with central digital learning team in assign and monitor digital training.
· Provide constant update and reporting to Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager.
· Monitor overall store training plan, KPIs, training productivity and impacts on business.
· Ensure that store personnel embrace is a self-learning culture in the flow of work.
· Develop specific training activities at store level leveraging Global Retail Training assets (contents, tools, etc) and creating best practices.
· Contribute to the creation of innovative training solutions.
· Establish good working relationship and people skills handling different level of stakeholders
· Min. 5 years in the retail industry (ideally including retail shop floor management)
· Previous experience in roles where training and development was part of the job mission
· Knowledge of adult learning techniques
· Proven experience of presentation and people development
· Possess learning agility in embracing leveraging digital tools
· Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages is appreciated
· Well spoken, can do attitude and high teamwork competency
Gucci Vietnam Co. Ltd.