Supervises the stockroom supplying products to the sales floor or other stores. Monitors stock and inventory levels. Oversees logistics of shipping between the local warehouse and regional warehouses.
· Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
· Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
· Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately
· Owner of stockroom organisation and lead of the stock team
· Control and supervise transfers and all other operations in a timely manner
· Manage organisation of stock in accordance with Gucci directives and procedures (style, size and colour)
· Supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
· Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
· Plan and undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs
· Communicate on a daily basis with article rotation managers, and propose remedial measures where necessary
· Manage all the After Sales process at store level, including customers’ claims and follow-up, tools management and system.
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Fast paced and well organised
· Previous experience working for a luxury brand is preferable
· Fluency in Dutch and English
Gucci Netherlands B.V.