The Scrum Master will coach and support Global Digital teams in the pursuit to continuously improve product development through understanding and applying agile and Scrum principles, practices and methods.
The Scrum Master is a modern leadership figure who uses professional coaching and mentoring techniques to promote collaboration and co-participation in order to get the best contribution from all team members. S/he helps to create an atmosphere where teams can be effective and evolve in the work that they do.
The Scrum Master also helps the organisation to become a fertile ecosystem for agility, coaching and mentoring at various levels and departments of the organisation.
· Guiding the Team and the Organization around the Team to continuously improve by applying the principles, practices and methods of agility and Scrum
· Observes with a critical spirit the day-to-day working of the team
· Gives feedback to the team on what and how to improve in their day-to-day work
· Teaches the team how to interact with themselves (collaboration) and with the organization
· Deals with conflict in a constructive way
· Cares about motivation (both at team and individual level)
· Facilitates meetings
· Grows the team, progressively delegating
· Acts as a change agent and evangelist for agility
· Embraces an entrepreneurial spirit to studying and learning in order to identify new ways of continuous improvement
· 3-5 years of Scrum Master or comparable experience
· Strong understanding of the theory, practices, principles and methods of agility and Scrum
· Experience working in software product development teams, ideally in medium to large-size product development groups that were applying agility and Scrum principles and practices
· Excellent communication skills and capability of interfacing with various organisational roles
· Great mentoring and coaching skills
· Good facilitation skills
· Knowledge of common approaches in the Agile space such as XP, Kanban, and Lean and understanding of the appropriate context for their benefits
· Knowledge in numerous, well-documented patterns and techniques used by software product development teams working with agile methods (such as retrospective formats, backlog creation techniques, estimation techniques)
· Experience in e-Commerce product development is a plus
· Education in coaching and mentoring is a plus
· Fluent in English
· Proficient in Italian is a plus
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.