GUCCI Runner (m/f/d)
Berlin, GERMANY Sales
Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values. Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear. Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com.
· Ensure that all the clients are properly welcomed in the store, helping in guaranteeing the best customer service.
· Accompany the clients in the right department, introducing them to sales associates.
· Ensure that every client has a unique and luxurious experience and perform as a team-player, contributing to the overall objectives of the store
· Assist sales staff in locating merchandise
· Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping
· Provide refreshments to customers when needed
· Appropriately handling and storing of the products and maintaining back stock in an organized and controlled manner that facilitates selling.
· Support in wrapping activities at the end of the sales process
· Performing other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Willingness to learn, adaptability and flexibility
· Excellent customer orientation
· Fluent English
· Full time