JWe’re looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you’ll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!
How you will contribute
· Based on a theme or on Design Director inputs, research inspiration through Archives, Web, Expositions, Books
· Develop sketches based on LG Designer/Design Director inputs
· Assist with Artworks and placements on paper patterns
· Modify or integrate sketches in terms of size, proportion, materials and colors
· Support Designers applying graphic corrections (e.g. colors, materials) on draws and develop rendering
· Organize Boards to present the collection to the Design Director, under the supervision of the Designers
· Assist in organizing and archiving swatches
Things that should be in your background
· Excellent hand drawing skills
· Mastering the main Digital drawing tools: Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Suite
· Fluency in Italian or English
What to include in your application
· Your resume
· A compact version of your portfolio
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
· Full time