The role mission is the knowledge of one or more business/technology area.
Review and improve the Service Portfolio of his/her area of responsibility in order to ensure that the maximum value to the business and users is provided
The IT 3D Specialist is accountable for the delivery of one or more services, he acts as the bridge between the day to day business needs and the IT suppliers.
He is therefore responsible of the ongoing maintenance and support of the IT services under his/her responsibility.
· Developing the expertise in one or more business-technology areas (tools, technologies, IT services, business processes, etc.), including the functional expertise of existing procedures and tools
· Proposing solutions and approaches that best fit a specific need or proactively proposing improvements belonging to his/her area of expertise
· Managing and supervising day to day activities carried out by suppliers
· Supporting the review of Supplier proposals
· Managing Change Requests to the service and monitoring Service Levels agreed with Suppliers and Business
· Overall IT Support
· Master’s degree in IT or engineering is a must
· 2+ years of experience within organization part of larger Company
· 2 + years of experience in the use of CAD tools in processes of design and industrialization of goods
· Proven experience or knowledge in Clo3D and/or Lectra Modaris
· Proven experience in Hardware setup (PC, Scanner etc)
· Experience in Fashion field, RTW and/or Leather Goods Product Development and Supply Chain is a plus
· Negotiation skills
· Ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
· Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
· Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
· Hands-on and people person attitude
· Good knowledge of English language
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.