The position is part of ww merchandising and reports to the digital merchandising manager.
The main mission of the role is to execute the omnichannel digital assortment strategy at ww level for the categories he/she oversees.
He/she is the point person and the referent on the categories he/she is responsible for, for the following departments: regional merchandising (retail and e_merchandising), ww collection and retail merchandising, digital VM and supply chain.
Key activities and accountabilities
· Accountable for the omnichannel assortment by region:
· newness: product selection, first allocation quantities/depths by skus, in season replenishment – proposes omnichannel assortment in STS and in find in store
· carry over: matrix assortment definition
· stock monitoring for merchandise allocation (both newness and carry over)
· Ensures coordination in aligning the selection with regional retail and digital e_merchandiser in region
· Ensures that main investments are covered with communication support through a brief to digital merchandising, and produces push live list recommendation to the region and contributes to align ecard and home page plan calendar linked to product delivery
· Verifies that online visual merchandising is reflecting the digital corporate guidelines and the buy priorities in partnership with corporate product content team
· Responsible for message consistency from ecard to landing pages through top hero alignment and VM revision in partnership with corporate product and digital content teams
· Master or Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian
· Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital)
· 3 - 5 years of working experience in buying (ideally 1-3 years in digital)
· Business acumen
· Analytical skills
· Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders
· Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team
· Perfect knowledge of Microsoft package
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.