Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Group Watches and Jewelry Planning Analyst supports the sales and planning teams to maximize sales, minimize returns, improve fulfilment of customer orders, improve efficiency of inventory, support product forecast, and improve processes, information and efficiencies. This role is the key communicator of information on the watch product category within the wholesale division from supply chain through performance at retail.
· Support merchandising system processes;
· Execute allocation of product to fulfill customer orders;
· Support product forecast process;
· Support product forecast process and sell-through database and reporting by updating figures in demand forecasting system and vendor portal web sites;
· Liaise with Switzerland office for product information;
· Process supply chain product transfers from Switzerland to USA;
· Update reports as required for internal, corporate, and external networks;
· Communicate with sales team on product updates, availability and any supply chain issues;
· Manage all reporting requirements;
· Support all sales events and planning projects;
· Build positive working relationships between internal and external stakeholders;
· Improve processes and communication.
· 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
· Experience in Planning, Supply Chain, Wholesale, Retail, Sales or Inventory Planning a plus;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Detail oriented with extreme accuracy and precision;
· Strong analytical abilities;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Must be proficient in Excel.
· Considerate Thinker
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Solutions Developer
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Accountable Achiever
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
· Agile Advocate
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Connection Builder
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· People Enabler
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Continuous Learner
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Talent Builder
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
· Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
Gucci America Inc