Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is creating a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Contact Strategy Team is seeking a Customer Journey Coordinator to drive the design of innovative and fully omnichannel integrated lifecycle customer journeys.
The role is based in Milan/Florence, home to many corporate departments of our company.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
· Innovate and enhance Gucci’s contact and content strategy through the development of relevant as well as engaging customer journeys
· Drive personalization at scale throughout the communications triggered around clients purchase and lifecycle related interactions
· Implement a/b testing initiatives to drive an ongoing improvement of client engagement
· Localize campaigns finding the right balance between brand values alignment and cultural adaptation
The Customer Journey Coordinator has continuous interaction with the rest of the Client Engagement corporate teams, as well as with the regional CRM counterparts and several key channel stakeholders.
Things that should be in your background:
· Email/Direct Marketing experience & Campaign Tools know-how
· Advanced Multivariate and ab testing techniques
· Omnichannel experience
· Social CRM
· CRM Contact & Content strategy design
· Lifecycle campaigns management
· Team management
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
· A performance-orientated approach
· Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
· International background
· Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends
· Customer centric mindset
· CRM Campaigns knowledge
· Basic HTML coding know-how
· Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.