The opportunity is within the Corporate Functions Control office. This team is responsible for ensuring excellence in taking under control the Corporate Functions costs, for retrieving and processing data by comparing actual and forecast budget and using specific procedures and tools.
· Be the main counterpart for Digital Department in regards of all the relevant Finance topics
· Provide continuous support to Digital top management
· Supervise the activity of a Controlling Specialist
· Deeply analyze Digital projects from a Finance perspective in order to increase understanding and control
· Be responsible for the monthly closure (Capex/Opex)
· Be responsible for the Budget/Forecast activities (Capex/Opex)
· Supporting role in the development, monitoring and regular review of Digital costs evolution.
· Prepare monthly reports and executive summaries
· Be responsible for the Monthly Spending analysis
· Implement new best practices within the Digital department
· Provide ad hoc analysis on External Staff
· Be the main counterpart for Digital Procurement team
· Be involved in side projects linked to Digital business
· University degree in Economics
· 3 to 5 years of experience as Finance Controller or within Digital Department
· Good knowledge of Digital business
· Ability to work within a technical environment
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
· Strong attention to details
· Ability to work to stringent deadlines
· Excellent communicator, reliable, curious
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· Excellent English communication skills
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.