Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches.
The Dishwasher for Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura, Beverly Hills will support the overall back of house environment.
· Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware;
· Preparing kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking cook stations;
· Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as pots, and pans, mixers, etc;
· Assisting with unloading and storing deliveries;
· Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled;
· Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans;
· Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed;
· Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
· At least one year of experience in the hospitality industry within back of house restaurant areas;
· Professional appearance and curate self-grooming;
· Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
· Team-work and time management skills;
· Standard knowledge of the main kitchen operating procedures;
· Knowledge of current basic regulations and of the main safety standards;
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends and holidays;
· Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
(Rarely (R) 0-15%, Often (O) 16-45%, Frequently (F) 46-100%)
· Standing, F
· Sitting, R
· Lifting up to 30 lbs, F
· Carrying, F
· Walking, F
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Gucci Osteria USA LLC