Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is creating a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic - Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Reporting to the Digital Art Manager, the resource will join the Corporate Image Team with a global scope and a key focus on Chinese Special Projects. The role is based in Milan, home to many corporate departments of our Company.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
· Ideation and creation of digital assets such as websites, in-app activations, social media contents, Fashion Show communication materials, eCards and others
· Art Direction of Chinese special projects, collection and events
· Art Direction of the creativity made by our suppliers
· Art Direction of the eCard team
· OOH digital activities
· Support in the realization of online and offline Graphic projects (adv – pos / pr / printed tools / web banners / other)
The Corporate Image Department has continuous interaction with all other corporate teams and provides the creativity for both internal and external communication.
Things that should be in your background:
· At least 2-4 years’ experience in a Luxury Brand
· Chinese mother tongue
· Proven knowledge of eastern social networks (IG, Twitter, Wechat, Weibo…)
· Educational background preferably in the arts
· Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office apps
· Usage of iOS
· Optional: knowledge of Adobe After Effects
· Excellent command of English
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends
· Excellent propensity for teamwork
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.