The Client Experience Specialist will be part of the Client Experience – Retail, Travel Retail and Outlet team, within the Brand and Customer Engagement department.
The mission of this newly created role is to support the Client Experience Manager in the definition of the experience that we want our customers to enjoy in all Gucci Directly Operated stores and to ensure its perfect execution in all regions.
The Client Experience Specialist is responsible for ensuring seamless coordination and execution of Client Experience projects, working closely with all departments and regional corporate offices.
His/Her insightful contribution will help customer retention and average spending, reduce churn, and increase customer engagement.
The scope of the Client Experience Specialist will be Retail, Travel Retail and/or Outlet stores.
· Coordinate projects aimed at capturing customer's expectations, preferences and aversions
· Support the development and implementation of a new Clienteling Program aimed at increasing customer retention and average spending
· Develop dedicated tools to support the program, working cross-functionally with other company areas
· Actively participate in developing and enriching a dedicated catalog of communications, services, and other engagement opportunities for our clients, by channel
· Support the development of a new learning program to improve Gucci Client Advisors’ clienteling skills
· Create regular communications to retail teams to support the departments’ messages, activities and guidelines
· Good and smooth coordination and communication with Regions
· Around 2/3 years’ working experience preferable in marketing or retail. Nice to have an omnichannel client knowledge
· Deep interest and understanding of customer experience
· Experience in the luxury/fashion business
· Experience in collaborating with Retail teams
· Exposure to corporate activities
· Optimistic, open minded and creative spirit
· Passionate customer advocate
· Excellent communication, organization and team player skills
· Fluent in both oral & written English
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.