· Contributes to the sales process, supporting the SA during the conclusive phase of the selling ceremony, guaranteeing that payment is carried out quickly and efficiently.
· Guarantees client amusement during the conclusive phase of the sale, answering possible requests and giving assistance with booking taxis, restaurants, hotels, etc.
· Makes sure the client data have been compiled correctly and are complete, according to the requirements of the customer card. Inserts client data into the relative system (Sales Logics) and carries out data cleaning activities.
· Interfaces with the central Administration office for full preparation on laws in force regarding payment methods and the tax system. Verifies regularity of the information given by the clients, through document control and compilation of the relative modules regarding tax deductions (e.g. Spend meter, declaration for purchases above 3,600€, or tax free for VAT refunds for non-EC clients).
· Controls money and check authenticity using the Centax method. Ensures that any discrepancy is investigated thoroughly and reported to a member of the management team.
· Monitor the store's email inflow and ensure that all communication is taken into consideration and directed to the relevant member(s) of the team.
· Interfaces with the Administration office for constant and immediate updating on the reception of long-distance payments. Manages the Amex request for authorization for processing mail-order payments and authorizes sending of the goods at the same time.
· Is the reference for filling in the VAT register containing the details of the operations carried out daily in the boutique and for which, according to law, an invoice does not need to be issued.
· Is responsible for closing the cash desk, where the daily income can be checked, and guarantees balancing. Communicates daily by e-mail with the Inventory Control office, the Administration Office and the Retail Manager, informing them of the total daily income and the relative details.
· Updates the members of the team, constantly and if requested, on the progress of daily sales.
· Manages the administration activities, such as petty cash, and prepares the documents necessary for daily and weekly deposits with the bank.
· Sets up the tills for the day before the store opening, clearing the packaging area, ensure sufficient levels of stationary, banking materials (paying books, cash bags, etc.) and packaging for the day (shopping bags, stickers, flannels, boxes, etc), while ensuring that all devices at the till are functioning properly (phones, iPads, computers, etc.).