BRIONI Junior Merchandiser (Fixed Term Contract)
Roma, ITALY Sales
The Junior Merchandiser operatively supports the Head of Merchandising and the whole merchandising team in all the activities related to the collection development, focusing on analytic aspects in both Retail and Wholesale network.
· Managing sales and general performance analysis
· Create periodical reports
· Support the Merchandising team in:
· Developing the seasonal collection briefing
· Collecting data and conduct market and competitor analysis
· Product presentation and training preparation
· Developing pricing structures of the collection
· Dealing with the Creative and the Product Departments in all the activities related to the collection development
· Buying sessions and showroom sales campaigns activities
· Sell-in and sell-out analysis
· Proficient in MS Office, BI database systems
· High analytic skills
· Fast learning, proactivity and flexibility
· Able to cope with stress and work under tight deadlines
· Product, competitor and fashion market knowledge
· Prior experience in similar position, or in RTL merchandising.
· Passionate for fashion and apparel world
· English fluent
· University Degree in Economics or related studies
Kering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
· Full time