Created by Frédéric Boucheron in 1858, Maison Boucheron has evolved through four generations of direct descendants. A visionary designer and the very first of the great contemporary jewelers to open a boutique on Place Vendôme, Boucheron still embodies absolute excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking today. The Boucheron style, free and daring, never ceases to invent the classics of tomorrow.
To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our brand focus. In doing so, developing his/her client portfolio and achieve ambitious targets.
1 Achieving one’s individual targets and helping to achieve the targets of the boutique
- Achieving individual targets set by the boutique Manager.
- Developing and retaining Clientele.
- Helping team members to meet their own targets by assisting them in the sales process when it is required and taking turns doing the back-office and administrative work.
- Contributing to achieve the overall targets of the boutique by meeting one's own targets and by being a team player.
- Recruiting new Clients by attending internal and external events and contributing ideas for new Maison events.
- Helping other team members to achieve their revenue targets by assisting them during a sale if necessary, and respecting the Client rotation rules.
- Contributing to the boutique’s overall target by ensuring personal goal and by acting as a genuine team member
- Informing Management of new leads and deposits to be added to the central list
- Demonstrating proactivity by taking the initiative to network in order to build new contacts
- Use entertainment budget effectively to introduce new clients to the Maison.
2 Applying Boucheron policies and procedures
- Being an ambassador of the Boucheron Retail Excellence.
- Following each step of the selling ceremony.
- Respecting the values and ethical principles of the Maison Boucheron and Kering group.
- Having complete and accurate knowledge of the Maison's history and creations.
- Offering Clients the Boucheron standards of service defined in the Service Palace® Guide.
- Contributing to enhancing Boucheron database by filling client data.
- Maintaining personal appearance in line with the Boucheron guidelines and grooming.
- Understanding and abiding by Boucheron safety regulations and security procedures.
- Ensuring that the boutique’s appearance and jewelry presentation is well maintained and in accordance with boutique atmosphere guidelines (visual merchandizing, flowers, music etc.).
- Respecting the laws of the country and the current procedures implemented by the Maison and the Kering group. Asking for the boutique Manager’s authorization when necessary.
3 Contributing to the operation of the boutique and encouraging team spirit
- Helping to maintain and enhance the overall appearance of the boutique.
- Performing administrative duties when required and being flexible when asked to do tasks that are not within one's normal scope of responsibility.
- Participating actively in team meetings, group tasks, boutique events and other activities.
- Getting along with other colleagues and being a team player
- Accepting collective responsibility for stock management in accordance with policies and procedures ensuring that the safe is tidy and well organized at all times.
- Contribute to the morning briefs effectively to offer new ideas, information or training and personally conducting morning briefs regularly to assure effective communication.
Skills and Experience Required
· French Fluent mandatory + another tongue would be an asset
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Experience in a luxury service role with face-to-face customer contact
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
· Ability to initiate contact and communication
· Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
· Business Developer (Recruiting VIP Clients)
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
· A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
“Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.”
· Full time