BOTTEGA VENETA - PR Intern - Dubai
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
To support the Bottega Veneta ME Communications Manager in raising awareness about the brand through Media, Marketing, and Public Relations. The right candidate will have a deep and broad understanding of the Media and the luxury landscape, be hands on and show the capacity to build, and develop various networks.
· Coverage compilation and reporting
· Daily press relations and follow ups on news dissemination
· PR & Events admin support such as: Planning and booking of press trip itineraries, events on ground coordination support, etc.
· Manage press photoshoots and showroom samples (logistics)
· Recent university graduate with a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Media or other related majors
· UAE residency visa holder under family sponsorship (mandatory requirement)
· Fluent in English; Arabic is a plus
· Positive, curious and interested in culture, art and fashion
· Regional market knowledge and interest in Fashion and Luxury industries
· Committed to excellence and detail oriented
· Dynamic and pro-active, resilient with a can-do attitude
· Full time
· Afrique / Moyen-Orient
· United Arab Emirates